Dismiss Notice

Hi, we hope you enjoy looking around New Rider. We are a very friendly board so don't feel afraid to ask your questions. Register now, say 'Hello' and join in the conversations.

new equestrian tack and clothing website

Discussion in 'Tack, transport and any other Items' started by Cortrasna, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Cortrasna

Cortrasna Grumpy old nag

If anyone is interested this is my new website - lots of really competitive prices on equestrian stuff and a lot more being added in the next month.....plus a chance to win a gorgeous top notch bridle and matching hunting breastplate when you start spending. I do subsidise postage to Uk so really very affordable for anyone who might be interested. ;)
    www.tackntogs.eu

Trewsers, Lissie, orbvalley and 4 others like this.
  2. Kite_Rider

Kite_Rider Cantering cabbage!

I shared it on Facebook for you, I don’t really understand how fb works and have never really got to see all your bargains on there so am really pleased you’ve a website and I’ll be taking a proper look tomorrow :D

Cortrasna likes this.
  3. Trewsers

Trewsers Well-Known Member

Oh how fabulous! Now I can buy jodhs next time! I don't have a fb account and didn't really understand whether or not I could buy stuff. Yaye. Hope it does well for you:D

Cortrasna likes this.
The FREE site for selling smallholdings, farms and rural properties