New to forum and riding.

Dallas

Sep 22, 2019
Hi all,

I adopted my first horse 2 years ago. I dreamed of this my whole life but life got in the way.

“Dallas” a 14.2 AQH gelding with navicular came across my FB page looking for a home and I knew THIS was my horse. So, I adopted him, 3 weeks later I adopted his paddock neighbor, “Chevy” (long story for another time) and last year I Also adopted an Icelandic horse, Stygger who had been a lawn ornament.

So what’s a girl to do? Buy a small farm! We bought a 3 acre property right on trails (52 miles) and under 15 miles from our home.

I never had ridden before and at 58, I felt it was now or never so here I am.

That’s the short version. As always there’s way more to the story. I just wanted to introduce myself and when I figure out how to attach the pictures, I will.

Jane&Ziggy

Learning together!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
Wow, that's quite a collection in a short time! How many will you have after 5 years?

I am so envious of your property. I feel I'm lucky to be able to rent a field opposite my house, but it would be so much nicer to have the boys t home.

Welcome to the forum and I eagerly anticipate the pictures!

Reactions: Dallas

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Welcome :D that sounds like you have 3 very lucky horses, but there is something missing ;) pictures, we love pictures here :D

Reactions: Dallas

Dallas

Sep 22, 2019
Wow, that's quite a collection in a short time! How many will you have after 5 years?

I am so envious of your property. I feel I'm lucky to be able to rent a field opposite my house, but it would be so much nicer to have the boys t home.

Welcome to the forum and I eagerly anticipate the pictures!
Lol. Just my 3. My husband rides the paint and my girlfriend has started riding my Icelandic so we ride as a herd! I have to look into how to do pics. We just got back from a 7 mile ride. We are all tired!

Reactions: Jessey

Jane&Ziggy

Learning together!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
Oh LOVELY pics! I love all of your herd but my favourite has to be little Stygget, he is just my type ;) . Whereabouts are you?